Composition of the waterproof geomembrane ColetancheHome » A unique bituminous based waterproof geomembrane » Composition of the waterproof geomembrane COLETANCHE®
The COLETANCHE® membrane is composed of five layers of different products which make it unique :
- A highly resistant anti-root film able to withstand puncturing by vegetation or rough substrates
- Glass fleece which ensures dimensional stability
- A non-woven geotextile reinforced structure which is highly resistant to tearing, and puncturing
- A elastomeric bitumen binder ensures that the geotextile is waterproof and resistant to ageing
- A coating of sand ensures that workers can move on the surface in all weather conditions in order to carry out maintenance work. It also provides a rough surface which allows coverage of the membrane by soil.